बुधवार, 6 अप्रैल 2011

Who is He ?


Please don't come again
In front of me...
Else
I'll forget again
Who's the inside me ?

I know you
You know me
But you never wanna know
Who is actually in me...?

I was always there,
When you had any fear
But no one was there
Whenever I wanted to show my tear...

I always drunk my tear
And didn't show you my fear
Because you were happy
And you were of my near

You were playing with me
And I Let u play
"You are always mine"
"For this nothing can you say"

But today,
I know you very well
And you still don't know me 
Someday, someone will ask you about me
And you'll definitely say - "Who is He?"

- Mahesh Barmate (Maahi)
  2nd apr 2011
  4.15am

3 टिप्‍पणियां:

  1. "He Is Maahi the coolest poet!" :P

    though so much is not enough..

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  2. AWSOM DUDE.....WAISE DIS THNG SHLD NEVR HAPN WID ANY1...COZ IT HRTZ A LOT WEN U SAY WHO IS HE.?? WEN U WER ALWYZ WID HIM...:)
    Amu:)

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  3. Very well said Maahi .... u write very well keep ur spirit high as u are alweyz remembered MAAHI :D ...Sana

    जवाब देंहटाएं